[rrd-users] FW: please help - newbie

Tavaris Thomas thomas at popmail.firn.edu
Thu Sep 26 16:44:07 MEST 2002

Hi I am running MRTG-2.9.4 on a linux box. Everything was fine until we
discovered one of our routers had the wrong IP address and thus was not
generating the correct graphs. Well I went into the cfg file and made all of
the changes to the new IP. Reran mrtg and some of the new graphs that are
being generated look funky. (solid green bands for 'daily' no hours
specified in the y axis, in this case) Also, I converted the old files
(.html, .old,.log) with old IP address to the new one. This seemed to fix
some of the graphs but 85% of them still looked screwed up. I looked in the
FAQ and said something about .png files but I don't see any of those
anywhere in the system. I ran the find command and still couldn't get
anything. Can someone please help me? IF I need to provide more information
I would be happy to do so. Thanks.

Tavaris Thomas - Internetworking Support Group (FIRN)
Department of Education/ Florida Information Resource Network
325 W. Gaines Street, B1-14 Florida Education Center
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400  www.firn.edu
Phone: 850-487-8672 FAX: 850-922-1359