[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool integration using mrtg-rrd

Augusto Castelan Carlson carlson at npd.ufsc.br
Mon Sep 30 15:37:01 MEST 2002

Hi!

I made the changes, and now "it works", the web pages(.html) are built,
but the images are all  white with a gray line in the top, like the
shade from normal images.

These problem occurs in a windows 2000 professional with apache 2.0.40
and in a window 2000 server with IIS.
I also tried in a FreeBSD box, but the images are not built. (I gave the
writing right).

Any idea?

Thank you!

Augusto Castelan Carlson