[rrd-users] Re: Ecartis command results: appsub rrd-users fisayo at steineng.com 3E8C9B93:2B16.1:eeqhfref

Ketan Patel k2pattu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 03:57:37 MEST 2003

there should be three phases to it - data collection, data storage, data retrieval to create graphs. which commands exactly are you looking for? If you go by Serge's suggestion, he already has explained the tricks to go around it.
k2
 Fisayo Adeleke <fisayo at steineng.com> wrote:Can I get the commands to go around setting this up?

thanks