[rrd-users] Re: Swap sent and receive

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Tue Apr 8 14:35:53 MEST 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 01:12:32PM +0100, Laan, Arjan van der wrote:
> Hi, can someone point me in the right direction how to alter an .rrd file so
> that sent and receive are swapped. I assume this has been done before. I am
> medium aware of the rrdtool language but as there are many ways to Rome I am
> looking for direction.

rrdtool tune -r

Alter "ds0" in "ds2", alter "ds1" in "ds0", alter "ds2" in "ds1"

If you use the "--template" option to rrdtool update then this won't
work (or rather: update will also swap the DSes).

HTH
Alex
--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offence. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit