[rrd-users] Re: Aggregated rrdfile

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Thu Apr 10 10:22:10 MEST 2003

I have once made this, but it seems to be lost.

You need some things:

- an RRA in your database that holds 5 minute samples for a year (that's
a lot of data).
- a script that enables you to click a region of the graph to zoom in.

I made the script using an image map.
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutors/cs_imap.html

- If the image covers a year, divide the image in 12 rectangles.
- If the image covers a month, divide the image in 4 weeks.
- etc...

shouldn't be too hard to reproduce it.

Serge.