[rrd-users] Graphing 5 minute intervals for longer than 1 day

Heath Deschenes HDeschenes at oakley.com
Wed Apr 23 02:16:09 MEST 2003

Hello all,
I am new to RRD, but I have been using MRTG with rateup for a couple years
now.
I am doing some testing with MRTG using RRD. I am currently testing with the
routers.cgi frontend

I have seen some information regarding keeping 5 minute interval data for up
to 2 years.
I searched the archives and found 2 results that did not quite answer what I
was looking for.

Is it possible to keep 2 years worth of 5 minute interval data?
Then I would be able to look back 2 weeks or so and see a day graphed in 5
min intervals instead of rolled up to 2hr intervals.

If this is possible, please advise on how this is commonly graphed or any
frontends that might support it.

Thank you,
Heath