[rrd-users] Re: 95th percentile

Bill Sandiford sysop at interlinks.net
Wed Apr 23 17:07:01 MEST 2003

I struggled to get the 95th percentile working for a few weeks and then gave up, and then I found a post from Colin Percival.
He is a student that wrote a bunch of cool scripts to do 95th percentile and other things (GB transferred etc) with rrd.  He is a
student so he requests $25 for the scripts.  I paid him for them and they work great.  He even helped me with some weird setup
issues I had (the problems were my fault, not his scripts)....give him a try if you want and easy and quick solution to the 95th
problem.  I value my time at over $100 and hour and I spent hours trying to get it to work.  The $25 was well worth it.

I've attached a sample rrd graph to show what it can do.

He can be contacted at colin.percival at wadham.ox.ac.uk .

Bill