[rrd-users] create rrd with date sorting

Hector Jose Montalvo Herrera hector.montalvo at prodigyhosting.com.mx
Thu Aug 21 18:09:35 MEST 2003

Hello,

I have a question about the update rrdtool. I have the nex time and date:

1035610971:78
1035611597:78
1035613234:15571
1035614085:120
1035615907:120

The seconds is not continuos (dont have secuence but is sorting),
I created the test.rrd with the next commnad:
rrdtool create test.rrd --step 1 DS:speed:ABSOLUTE:1:U:U  \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:24  RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:10

but when I filled the test.rrd I can see any data (1035610971:nan , etc). I
did probe inserting the data second by second and  I can see the data.

How I can create a rrd databese or update that with information that dont
have any secuence (but sorting)?

Thanks

78 10/26/2002 00:42:51 CDT
78 10/26/2002 00:53:17 CDT