[rrd-users] Re: Top ten list of most heavily trafficked devices?

Tatsuo Natsukawa natsu at yeah-a.com
Wed Dec 3 20:40:44 MET 2003

Simon, our larrd-grapher.cgi (for our Big Brother) graphs top ten traffic
(volume or percent-utilization) in the last 24 hours.  It might be of some
use to you?  It is at http://yeah-a.com/larrd-grapher.txt .  The code is
rather poorly managed...we keep adding stuff to the original code...  I
think lines 1362 to 1471 are interesting to you: at line 1468, array
@ds01rrd contains a list of RRDs in descending (traffic) order.  Tatsuo