[rrd-users] Changing UNKNOWN value to 0 fails

George Chelidze wrath at geo.net.ge
Sat Dec 6 15:50:51 MET 2003

Hello,
I am really new to rrdtool so please excuse me if this is stupid/simple
question. I use perl interface to rrdtool to graph ping results. if
reply fails I would like 0 to be graphed. As you can see from attached
graphs, while the replies fail, graph is ok, but after first reply comes
, 0 values are lost and new value in connected with previous known valie
with a plain line. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
--
George Chelidze