[rrd-users] RES: RES: How does Linux Upgrade affect MRTG?

Jose Geraldo de Oliveira jgeraldo at csu.com.br
Mon Dec 15 20:22:03 MET 2003

Hi brasilian colleague.

I got this problem here too. I´m from Belo Horizonte, working at CSU
Cardsystem, and some persons read in the news this notice about RedHat.

The first question i made was: Here in CSU, we have any contracts with
RedHat? Answer: No
After a while i remembered another: We have some machines with windows 95
and they works well. Why upgrade ?

My point is: RedHat put together lots of packages, help us doing the hard
job, but RedHat didn´t wrote them. RedHat rrote few scripts and some
wizards.

But this is out of subject. If you want, send me private messages. Can be in
portuguese... :-)

Abraços
José Geraldo de Oliveira
Gerência de Tecnologia e Suporte