[rrd-users] Re: Rrdtool/Liveice/Perl

Harald Nesland harald at interweb.no
Wed Feb 5 14:55:54 MET 2003

Thanks for your suggestions, I will look into it, and "rewrite" it a bit
properly.
This is only a (ofcourse) ugly hack, with copy-pasted rrd code :)
The $vol3 is something I forgot to remove, and it was used to see the
differences between
vol1 and vol2, but the results weren't that different (vol1 and vol2 is
nearly the same all the time).

I don't know what vol1- and vol2-output from liveice is, but it changes when
the sound changes ;P
Sure it is documented somewhere, but I'm lazy :D

I will rewrite stuff, and post it to the gallery, with a howto and examples
:)