[rrd-users] Graph color question

Glenn MacGregor gtm at highstreetnetworks.com
Thu Feb 6 18:14:44 MET 2003

Hi All,

I have a quick question about graphing.  I have a area graph that goes from 0 to 100, the area is green in color.  Is it possible to have an upside down area (starting at 100 and going down) which is red.  So when the value of the green color data is less than 100 you see that value in a red area.

If the value is 100 you see no red if the value is 60 you see 40 red, 0-60 is green area, 60-100 is a red area.

Just an aside, does anyone know how to get those cool looking graphs that smokeping puts out with different color backgrounds representing uptime and the scatter of the points in gray around the value.  It seems that they graph one interval at a time, because the main line can change color depending on its value.  How is that done?

    Thanks

            Glenn