[rrd-users] Re: FW: Re: a newbue question about --units-exponent

Alan Lodge alan.lodge at sms-internet.net
Fri Feb 7 21:25:00 MET 2003

I am generating the graphs at the cmd prompt via a vbs script run by WSH. I
have tried running  it from the cmd line (replacing the dynamic elements
graph_start and graph_end with the correct second values) and it reports
that ' --units-exponent=0' is an unknown option. If I then remove the option
the graph generates with no problems.

I am running rrd on a NT 5 (Windows 2000) box

Here is the script I run

rrdtool graph 5555.gif --alt-autoscale-max --lower-limit 0 --title "Usage
sumary for account number: 5555" --start " & graph_start & " --end " &
graph_end & " -x DAY:1:DAY:7:DAY:1:86400:%d --height 180 --width
430 --lower-limit --units-exponent=0 --interlaced:true
DEF:elapsed=5555.rrd:elapsed_time:MAX DEF:calls=5555.rrd:total_calls:MAX
"CDEF:elapsedmin=elapsed,60,/" AREA:elapsedmin#00ff00:Time
GPRINT:elapsedmin:LAST:Current=%2.2lf" Minutes"
GPRINT:elapsedmin:MAX:Maximum=%2.2lf" Minutes"
GPRINT:elapsed:MIN:Minimum=%2.2lf" Minutes"\n AREA:calls#cc66cc:Calls
GPRINT:calls:LAST:Current=%2.2lf" Calls" GPRINT:calls:MAX:Maximum=%2.2lf"
Calls" GPRINT:calls:MIN:Minimum=%2.2lf" Calls"

Regards
Alan Lodge
AL7151-RIPE
Senior Technical Operator
Satellite Media Services
Lawford Heath Earth Station, Lawford Heath, Rugby CV23 9EU, United Kingdom
t  +44 1788 523030
f  +44 1788 523031
e alan.lodge at sms-internet.net
w  www.sms-internet.net
This email is intended only for the above named addressee(s).  The
information contained in this email may contain information which is
confidential.  If you received this email and you are not a named addressee
please delete it from your system and contact Satellite Media Services on
+44 1788 523000.
This email does not constitute a legal offer.  Any commercial or technical
information, however inferred, is subject to change and Satellite Media
Services does not support the validity of such information provided.