[rrd-users] Re: Installation using existing gd, zlib and libpng

Kojun Terai k-terai at nri.co.jp
Thu Feb 13 12:19:36 MET 2003

Mike,

As far as I understand, these libraries are NOT installed during the
compilation & installation procedure, as these are embedded (i.e. statically
linked) within the target rrdtool executable modules.
Just simply follow the normal installation procedure!! (configure, make, and
make install).

Kojun Terai