[rrd-users] rrd && nagios

Jason+Burnett jason at monkeypr0n.org
Fri Feb 14 07:05:26 MET 2003

I am still working on implementing a nagios system for our network and all
customers. I am already being pushed to graph the data I get from the
plugins with RRD (we currently graph all customers bandwidth usage with
RRD). Before I have to spend a bunch of time on developing something, does
anyone know of a project that is already going to accomplish this? I
currently have nagios logging to files and would like to be ablt to just
import those (they will move to mysql soon) and eventually graph the data
from a mysql db.