[rrd-users] Someone woring on perl 5.8 support on windows?

Roger Lindholm roger_lindholm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:30:58 MET 2003

Hello,
As a lot of previous threads on this list discuss the precompiled
rrdtool perl module does not work with perl 5.8 on Windows. Is it anyone who
has managed to compile the sources and got it to work? If not, is it anyone
working on fixing it? In that case we are happy to help if we can be of
assistance.

In a project I'm involved in we have a need for running ithreads which
is only supported in 5.8, but we also need rrdtool which is only 5.6.
This is the reason for the interest...

Best regards
Roger Lindholm