[rrd-users] Error

Ashraf H. ashraf_haib at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 00:23:55 MET 2003

Hi all

I've had a working .rrd file for a while now at which point I was able to
use the fetch command to retrieve data from it. Lately however, (I'm not
sure due to package, kernel upgrade, or whatever..), the fetch command does
not work anymore and gives the following error:

ERROR: the RRD does not contain an RRA matching the chosen CF

The rrdtool info command shows that some data is still being successfully
written to the .rrd through a cron job.  My questions are:

Why am I getting that error?
How do I resolve it?

Thanks,
Ashraf