[rrd-users] Re: Different RRA Types In One RRD

Thomas Erskine thomas.erskine at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 21 23:48:04 MET 2003

At 16:55 2003-01-21, Daniel Magnuszewski wrote:

 >Is it at all possible to create an RRD which contains a DS (ds0) with a DST
 >of one type (either counter, absolute, gauge or derive) and another DS (ds1)
 >of another type? I want to do this because it will allow me to graph two
 >different rates onto one graph. Thanks.

You can create an rrd with two (or more) different DST's on different
DS's.  You can also have RRA's for the same time-period/resolution with
different CF's.  Given how the subject and the body of your message are
talking about different things, I'm reluctant to expand on this, for now.

Thomas Erskine <thomas.erskine at sympatico.ca> +1.613.591.8490