[rrd-users] Re: FMAX, MIN, LAST with GAUGE data

Németh László Laszlo.Nemeth at netvisor.hu
Tue Jan 28 09:59:13 MET 2003

Hi again,

The thing I was struggling to achive is that I have discreate measurement
in eg. every 1 minute and I would like to make a graph of it.

How can I avoid normalization? I mean that it is pretty hard to find out the
each steps (not stepsize) of the RRA store.

I explain with an example:

I have the following measurements:
9:00:15  --> 14
9:01:15  --> 18
9:02:15  --> 16

I would like 14, 16, and 18 appear in my graph with 1 minute between them.
If the RRA steps are 9:01:00, 9:02:00, 9:03:00 then the values for eg. LAST:.5:1:10 will be some
normalized values like 14, 17, 16.5.

Thx,
Laszlo