[rrd-users] Re: clearing of counters on Cisco switches

Stephan Harren sh at abovenet.de
Tue Jan 28 10:10:40 MET 2003

Surely it will help to set a max, but btw, sometimes cisco counters jump above
the interface capacity. For example, they show up that you transfer an
average of 224 MBit/s over a FastEthernet-Interface. For this kind of stuff
you really need to set a max of 100 MBit.

Best regards,

Stephan

--
Stephan Harren