[rrd-users] Re: possible to graph the same data from different times?

Stephan Harren sh at abovenet.de
Wed Jul 2 12:05:17 MEST 2003

Sure, just take two Datasources, and feed the second one with the data from 24
hours ago. You can easily read them from the rrd-file using rrdtool fetch. I
don't know if there's a different (standard) way (don't think so), but I
think this might be a good workaround.

Best regards,

Stephan

Am Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003 11:54 schrieben Sie:
> I was wondering if there was any way to graph the same data from different
> times on the same graph.
>
> For example, I have a 24 hour graph consisting of 2 lines.
> Line A is today's traffic.
> Line B is yesterday's traffic.
>
> Both lines are covering the same 24 hour graph, but Line B shows
> yesterday's values and Line A shows today's values.
>
> Is this possible?
>
> -taylor
>
> --

Stephan Harren