[rrd-users] Re: Fill color for unknown data

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jul 3 00:52:08 MEST 2003

I'm not sure I totally understand what you're trying to make it look like, but can't you just say:

    "DEF:avgtemp=$RRDFile:HourAvgAirTemp:AVERAGE",
    "CDEF:unknownpos=avgtemp,UN,INF,UNKN,IF",
    "CDEF:unknownneg=avgtemp,UN,NEGINF,UNKN,IF",
    "AREA:unknownpos#000000",
    "AREA:unknownneg#000000",
    "LINE1:avgtemp#FF0000:Average\\l",

Serge.