[rrd-users] Re: Paid Support?

Simon Mall nighty333 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:20:24 MEST 2003

Hi Tobi,

I've taken a look at 14all.cgi and mrtg-rrd.cgi for your suggestion, when I
replace the relevant print lines it doesn't make much difference
unfortunately.

am i not providing enough information to solve my problem? sort of getting
desperate here :)

i just can't get the results im getting back from the shell script to
roughly match those generated from the cgi grapher. I'm sure its just the
mathematics, but still banging my head against the wall.

my offer still stands :)

Simon.