[rrd-users] VRULE midnight and HRULE maximum of timespan

Andrew Culver aculver at uwo.ca
Mon Jul 21 17:31:15 MEST 2003

Hello,

I am graphing various statistics from our email servers' logs, and I would
like to display both a VRULE with the time set to midnight similar to:
http://www.rrdtool.com/gallery/neal-01.html

..and an HRULE with the maximum value from a certain timespan such as the
maximum for the current day or past week, similar to:
http://www.rrdtool.com/gallery/jason-01.html

For the VRULE I've tried:
VRULE:midnight#000000
VRULE:0h today#000000
VRULE:0:00 today#000000
and a few other thing.

For the HRULE I have no idea what to do.

I've searched the archives of this list and saw other people ask how to do
the same things that I'm trying to do, but I saw no answers.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew