[rrd-users] Re: remstats page-writer

Thomas Erskine thomas.erskine at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 23 03:40:51 MEST 2003

At 16:46 2003-07-22, Alberto E. Garrido wrote:
 >Hi list,
 >I'm migrating to the newest version of remstats 1.0.13a and everything
 >is ok but I'm lost with page-writer.
 >
 >I need to get a daily graph thumbail(for each rrd) when I click on a
 >host listed at quick-index.cgi

Sounds like you want to change the main host pages to be thumbnail graphs,
so that you'd go from the quick-index, to a page of thumbnail graphs, to a
page of full-size graphs of different time-periods.  Hmm.  Can't do it
without code changes, though they should be small.  Ideally, you should be
able to change etc/config/page-templates/host-index and change the
graphtime parameter from "day" to "thumb".  Unfortunately, this currently
triggers other stuff you don't want, which is needed for the ping
index.  I'll have a look at it.

 >For example when I go to: http://localhost/remstats/dhcp/index.cgi
 >currently I'm getting the host status (description,Interfaces, Uptime,
 >etc) but I want to add a dayly graph for every rrd defined for the host
 >(and if I click on the daily graph get a hour,dai,month,year graph).

Sounds like you made index.cgi be a symlink to something other than
quick-index.cgi

Thomas Erskine <thomas.erskine at sympatico.ca> +1.613.591.8490