[rrd-users] Incomplete cacti "Interface - Traffic (bits/sec)" template.

Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó carles at unlimitedmail.org
Wed Jun 4 11:07:13 MEST 2003

Hi,
I'm using the new CACTI 0.8 version.

I'm using the "Interface - Traffic (bits/sec)" graphs template to build my
interface network traffic graphics, but I believe that this template is not
complete because it doesn't show the maximum input/output lines in the
weekly, monthly and yearly graphics, like MRTG does.

Is there any grapsh template I can import into cacti to have MRTG like network
graphics ?
How may I add the needed items in the "Interface - Traffic (bits/sec)" graphs
template to have the maximum lines in the graphs ?

Greetings.
---
Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó
carles at unlimitedmail.org