[rrd-users] Re: SNMP Question for Bay ASN

Gibbons, David David.Gibbons at CaliberCollision.com
Thu Jun 5 00:53:22 MEST 2003

K, I think I found it but there's no data in it so now I'm looking to see if
there are any ASN people on this list to see if there is a way to get this
information.  I'm running Bay ASN 13.1os with a serial connection to a
Paradyne CSU/DSU.  Dyn. Config.  very simple stuff.
I found the OID in
1.3.6.1.4.1.18.3.5.9.6.2.1
18 - Wellfleet
3 - wfSwSeries7
5 - cfApplication
9 - wfWanGroup
6 - wfFrSwGroup
2 - wfFrSwCctTable
1 - wfFrSwCctEntry

Any ideas?  And no I can buy 40 Cisco 2620 replacements.

David Gibbons
Sr. Network Engineer
Caliber Collision Centers
949-283-7593