[rrd-users] Re: Creating historical graph (5 min avg) ?

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Mon Mar 3 10:10:07 MET 2003

That's probably because mrtg rrd-files keeps 5 minute samples for more
than a day.

You can't graph historical data in 5 minute samples because you don't
have them.
Do a rrdtool info and look at the first RRA. It has 599 rows. 599 * 5
minutes = 60 hours.
That's how much time is described by 5 minute samples.

Serge.