[rrd-users] Re: Re-Producing a graph from an already exsisting .rrd file

William J Black wjblack at duke-energy.com
Thu Mar 13 01:49:19 MET 2003

I need some advice.  I have a directory of old archived .rrd files that are
used for backup.  I want to be able to make it so if someone wants to view
past data all they have to do is click on a link on a specific past day and
it automatically brings up the png from the .rrd file.  The problem is the
backed filed are .rrd files and I'm not sure what I need to reproduce the
graphs.  They were originally created using the rrdtool and MRTG.  Any
ideas/suggenstions would be great.  I'm mainly having trouble re-creating
the graphs.