[rrd-users] Re: The script is here, to view actual data transfer in your RRD graphs

Colin Percival colin.percival at wadham.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 05:54:22 MET 2003

   I have just been pointed at the archives here, where I see that
imran at eservers.biz has been trying to sell my code (the code, in addition
to mrtg/rrdtool/14all, responsible for graphs like this:
http://traffic.datacolo.com/switch1/14all.cgi?log=datacolo-sw1).  He has no
right to sell my code.  I wrote the code, I own the copyright, and I sold
him *a copy*.
   If anyone paid imran at eservers.biz anything, please try to get your money
back from him.

   (A note to the open source fanatics: I do quite a bit of open source
work; on this occasion I decided that I wanted to earn some money -- and
the usual price of $25 isn't exactly much to ask a large company to
pay.  Eventually, I'll probably release the code for free; but not yet.)

Colin Percival