[rrd-users] Re: Help me

listuser at numbnuts.net listuser at numbnuts.net
Mon Mar 17 19:54:44 MET 2003

Jose,

I imagine you intended to mail the rrd-users mailing list and not myself.
The address is rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch.

I am quite new to RRDTool myself but I've found the tutorials to be quite
useful.

http://www.rrdtool.org/tutorial/

It will give you a good start.  Also the mailing list archive will hold
many of the answers you're seeking (including the one to the question I
just asked).

Justin