[rrd-users] Re: question about gauges

Matt Ashfield (UNB) mda at unb.ca
Wed Mar 19 21:24:29 MET 2003

If I used to DS's, one for each time, how do I merge them on my graph into a
single line? Do you know what I mean? For example,

I create one rrd file with 2 DS's, say one for my reading in the morning,
and the other DS for my reading in the afternoon. How do I then graph those
on a single line?

Thanks

Matt