[rrd-users] Re: Data not exact

Stephan Harren sh at abovenet.de
Wed May 7 08:38:22 MEST 2003

RRA:LAST
DEF:myclean=foo.rrd:clean:LAST

 will do. I guess the problem comes from AVERAGE consolidation. Ho often do
you feed the rrd? Do you give it the timestamp? If you always give it a
proper timestamp (1047670800,1047671100,1047671400 .....) there will also be
no problem with AVERAGEs.

Try rrdtool dump to see what has been calculated in the rrd.

Best regards,

Stephan

--
Stephan Harren