[rrd-users] Re: Step vs. Heartbeat

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu May 8 11:55:15 MEST 2003

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 01:34:25AM -0700, jeff at unixisgod.com wrote:
> Can someone explain to me what the difference between step and heartbeat is?

Please start by reading the documentation.  Then explain to us what
it is you do not understand.  To me the difference is so much I do
not know where to start explainging...

--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offence. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit