[rrd-users] Re: MRTG to RRDTool.

João Marques joao at cbpf.br
Thu May 8 22:16:37 MEST 2003

I got this error when I added the 3 lines to the Global Defaults in a CFG
file:

Can't locate loadable object for module RRDs in @INC (@INC contains:
c:/rrdtool/
perl-shared\ c:/mrtg-2.9.17/bin\..\lib\mrtg2 c:/mrtg-2.9.17/bin C:/Perl/lib
C:/P
erl/site/lib .) at c:\mrtg-2.9.17\bin\mrtg line 159
Compilation failed in require at c:\mrtg-2.9.17\bin\mrtg line 159.

I'm running in a Win2000 box.
path to mrtg: c:\mrtg-2.9.17
path to rrd: c:\rrdtool
path to perl: c:\Perl

In the windows compilation there is no rrdtool/bin directory so I put the
rrdtool.exe in c:\rrdtool directory and used this line:
PathAdd: c:\rrdtool (also tried with c:/rrdtool)

There is no rrdtool/lib/perl too. So I used this line:
LibAdd: c:\rrdtool\perl-shared (also tried with c:/rrdtool/perl-shared)

Any Ideas that can help me out ?
thanks.