[rrd-users] using RRD and cricket

Clayton Parker clayton at sixfeetup.com
Mon May 12 22:26:54 MEST 2003

Currently i've been trying to figure out a way to get bandwidth usage
for my customers from RRD and cricket.  I've got the cricket side of
things working pretty well.  I wrote a python script to pull the
ifinoctets and ifoutoctets from apache's mod_watch and put it into
cricket.  So now i have the bandwidth graphing through cricket.  But
the problem is i want to start from zero and collect the cumulative
data every month.  I have gone through the rrd tutorials twice and read
through most of the documentation.  I'm stumped so any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Clayton
--
S i x   F e e t   U p  |  "Taking your site to new heights"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
mailto:clayton at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Hosting from $9.95/month