[rrd-users] [rrd user]Help

Dwyer, Paul Paul.Dwyer at bausch.com
Wed May 14 10:37:47 MEST 2003

I have introduced rrdtool to my MRTG graphs. The log files have now been
converted to rrd. Can any one help to get me started on creating the basic
graphs I was used to.

I am a win2k pro user. I have IIS 5 installed. I have read about 14all.cgi,
but cant quite get my head round it.

Any help really appreciated!

Paul

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

Please Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
disclosure, distribution, copying or other dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the sender, delete the message and
destroy all copies of it.

Thank You