[rrd-users] Re: how to fill with previous value when graph

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Thu May 15 14:36:22 MEST 2003

Did you try the PREV variable (or rather function) ?
You could say: if UN then PREV else normal value.

I don't know if a value followed by two consecutive NaN's will be
changed to three times the same value, but you can give it a go yourself
to try.

A nice option may be to draw two lines. One in (for instance) green with
the regular values and one in red which shows only the NaN's changed in
PREV values.

Serge.