[rrd-users] Remstats : Graphs

anthony anthony.belarbia at atosorigin.com
Fri May 16 16:07:19 MEST 2003

hello,
in a first time sorry for my english...
i use Remstats 1.0.9b under Mandrake 9.1, this tool is great
i use it to monitor 100 servers (Unix & NT/W2K) so i have problem with my graphs.
they're discontinued as if ressources are disappears (maybe datas cannot be read or consolidated to the database)
we suppose that the nt-status-collector that takes a long time to execute on each machine is responsible for this discontinuation in the graphs.
may i ask you for advices about this problems ?

Have a nice day

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 2k (2568 bytes)