[rrd-users] rrdtool fetch - attachment 411

John Giordano isaac at netos.com
Sat May 17 01:20:38 MEST 2003

hello again.

I decided to send the rrdtool fetch and rrdtool info as an attachment as per Tobi's suggestion.

also if MAX Bandwidth is not set inside the mrtg.cfg file do you guys think that it can totally hose our data inside the .rrd?

we didn't have it set on this particular target and our router was having some trouble.  so it would puke and one of the things we would see would be MASS traffic shown on all of our target graphs.  like up to 100 Meg/sec on frame relay links that can only push 128k.... i.e there is an ATM UBR statement on our side of the link and the customer downstream only has 2 channels turned up on the T1.

thx again,
jg

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: MRTG_Billing_Probs