[rrd-users] Re: remstats : pb with rrds

Thomas Erskine thomas.erskine at sympatico.ca
Wed May 28 14:11:52 MEST 2003

At 05:28 2003-05-28, David IMANACHE wrote:
 >Hi everybody !
 >
 >I'm using remstats and i've got some problems with my rrds.
 >I have made a rrd in order to graph dns stats for squid.
 >When rrds are updated some fields are not updated (the last three ones
 >(six in total)per example...).
 >I've verified oids in conf file and run manually the snmp-collector.the
 >result was that it doesn't collect all values i want.

run the snmp-collector with the -F and  -u flags, just to make sure that
it's not a timing problem.  If it still doesn't get the values, try adding
-d 2 and check that it's coming up with the correct community string.  How
did you verify the OIDs?  Did you use an snmp tool to get the
value?  Recent versions of remstats have a version of snmp-get.  I had
nothing to do with the debian packaging, so I don't know which version they
started with.

Thomas Erskine <thomas.erskine at sympatico.ca> +1.613.591.8490