[rrd-users] Re: Time issue with graphs

Dirk Bulinckx dirk at woodstone.nu
Tue Nov 4 14:15:44 MET 2003

This is an example from what I do within in app:
	C:\data\RRD\src\tool_release\rrdtool.exe update
c:\data\rrd\database\sa_1.rrd 1067947382:1.6

The timestamp is "created" by doing:
	DateDiff("s", "1/1/1970", Now)
were the VB NOW function the current date/time gives.

Now gives me now: Tue/04/11/2003 2:12:03 PM
Which is the correct time/date in my timezone.

dirk.