[rrd-users] Graphing CPU values < 1 (wierd graphs)

Steve Smith srsmith at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 4 23:18:28 MET 2003

Hi,

I am trying to plot a fractional value (string) for the 1 minute CPU
load of a host using the configuration below. However, the graph comes
up with "200 m" and "400 m" for the Y-axis labels, when the value < 1.
The values on LegendI are correct and compare with the snmpget values.
So things are working, except for the Y-axis labels.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  I am using mrtg 2.10.5,
rrdtool  1.0.45, and the mrtg-rrd and 14all cgi's.

Title[r2-load2-stat]:  Load Ave
PageTop[r2-load2-stat]: <H1>Load Average</H1>
Options[r2-load2-stat]: gauge,nopercent,noo,unknaszero
LegendI[r2-load2-stat]: Load
LegendO[r2-load2-stat]:
YLegend[r2-load2-stat]: Load Ave
ShortLegend[r2-load2-stat]:
Legend1[r2-load2-stat]: One Minute Load Average
Legend2[r2-load2-stat]:
Target[r2-load2-stat]:.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.1&.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.1:commstr at host.domain

Thanks,
    -Steve