[rrd-users] 14all.cgi how to use it?

brascon brascon at ans-llc.com
Wed Nov 5 15:45:47 MET 2003

Hi,

I have downloaded toke14all.cgi file and i have modified it to specify where
is my mrtg1.cfg file, after this i don't have a clue what to do, when i was
using only mrtg there was a comand to run mrtg in the background all the
time something like "start /Dc:mrtg-2.10.5\bin wperl mrtg mrtg1.cfg", do i
have to run this command now or since we are now using rrd i don't have to?
do i have to run any command at PC startup so the snmp data is continuously
collected?

I was said i have to run from a cmd window "perl toke14all.cgi", do i have
to run this at PC startup from now on? and how do i get the graphs? i read i
have to put on the browser C:\path\toke14all.cgi, but when i do this it asks
me "with what application i want to open the file"?????????
as you see i am in a real mess using this.

many thanks,
bg