[rrd-users] RRDTOOL without plotting

alberto at eui.upm.es alberto at eui.upm.es
Thu Nov 6 16:50:18 MET 2003

Hi,

  First of all, my English is poor, but the important is the message.

  I use MRTG and can plot the graphics of my switch's traffic.

  I need to plot the firewall traffic and I have created several rules in
the firewall to make this. I want to use RRDTOOL to make this.

  I have created the ".rrd" file, the update data file and the plot file
(rrdtool graph).

  I have created a line in crontab to execute two files: ".rrd" and plot
file (rrdtool graph).

  When I try to plot the graphics I don´t obtain data.

  Anyone known a way to make something like this?

  Is there another way to make something like this with RRDTOOL?

  I have written some examples to plot graphics with RRDTOOL, but I
haven't got any working solution for my problem.

  Thanks.

  Regards,
             Alberto Tejero.