[rrd-users] Re: Junk characters instead of graph

Chitman Kaur chitmankaur at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 09:01:43 MET 2003

If I create a seperate file with only this information then it works.... but when i put the code in my original grapher it still gives junk....
I looked into error_log in /etc/httpd/logs ... there is no error....
What to do now....
Chitman
Serge Maandag <serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl> wrote:
It seems you first need to solve the content header problem before you
dive into the displaying of the rrdtool graph.

put a gif image "image.gif" in your cgi directory along with this cgi
script:

#!/usr/bin/perl
$| = 1;

print "Content-type: image/gif\n\n";