[rrd-users] Problems with graphic of week and year

Viaris bmeneses_beltran at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:49:13 MET 2003

Hi ALL.
I need to graph the real amount, not average, of in and outgoing mail
that I am monitoring with RRDTOOL.  I have tree different graphs: a
daily, week and annual.  My problem is that it gives you the daily data
but it does not hold the historical data.  For example: if today is
Tuesday, I can read and display the information from today but neither
from Monday nor Sunday.

I have the following configuration

Creating BD

$N = `date +%s`;
rrdtool create correo.rrd
--start $N
--step 300
DS:a:GAUGE:600:U:U
DS:b:GAUGE:600:U:U
RRA:LAST:0.5:1:288`;

Update BD each five minutes

Where $val1 y $val2 there is programa that obtain the data

rrdupdate correo.rrd $hora_unix:$val:$val2

Graph
@graficos = ('1d', '1w', '1y');

foreach $item(@graficos) {

rrdtool graph correo_$item.png \\
  --imgformat PNG \\
  --lower-limit 0 \\
  --start now-$item \\
  --title \"Estadisticas Correo-SMS\" --vertical-label \"Correo-WEB\" \\
  DEF:Web=correo.rrd:a:LAST \\
  DEF:Correo=correo.rrd:b:LAST \\
  CDEF:diff=Correo,Web,- \\
  AREA:Correo#00FF00:Correo-SMS \\
  LINE3:Web#0000ff:Web-SMS \\
  GPRINT:Web:LAST:"Valores (Web,Correo)=(%.0lf, " \\
  GPRINT:Correo:LAST:"%.0lf )\\n" \\
  COMMENT:"Ultima Actualizacion: $fecha $hora"`;
}

My graphs are in the attach

I need your suggestions, Thanks in Advanced,

-- Type: image/png
-- Size: 2k (3049 bytes)

-- Type: image/png
-- Size: 3k (3285 bytes)