[rrd-users] Re: Local time zone

Robert Heber rheber at nawias.pl
Fri Nov 21 11:52:03 MET 2003

Hi,

thank you for a hint, I think that this trace is good but
for now I can't make it work - I tried GMT or CET time zone,
and result is the same (my data is one hour late).
I found this page:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/perlbind/RRDs.html

If you are manipulating the TZ variable you should also call the posixs
function tzset to initialize all internal state of the library for
properly operating in the timezone of your choice.

  use POSIX qw(tzset);
  $ENV{TZ} = 'CET';
  POSIX::tzset();

and used this code - the problem is that my rrdfiles are feeded from
flowscan perl script, and I don't know if I implemented this TZ code
in right way inside its modules (CampusIO.pm). This is a big problem
for me, and any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Robert