[rrd-users] Re: Problem reading an older version (0002) of an .rrd file

John Enok Vollestad John.Enok.Vollestad at nr.no
Thu Oct 2 11:00:36 MEST 2003

Works a lot better.  Thanks a lot.  The researcher that wanted the data
will now be really happy.  Trying to figure out values from gif images
is not fun ;)

By the way the avalon rrdtool outputs this:

* dump - dump an RRD to XML

         rrdtool dump filename.rrd >filename.xml

Which were the reason for me trying it.

Sasha Mikheev wrote:

> Try this:
> /usr/local/avalon/bin/rrdtool dump <inputfile> XML:<outputfile>
>
> Regards, Sasha
>

>>ok, it segfaults but it might be solved by upgrading the software or
>>something so now I am stearing in the right direction :)
>>
>>Thanks ;)
>>

> --

John Enok Vollestad      System Administrator
                          Norwegian Computing Center (NR)
                          http://www.nr.no/